Saturday, July 16, 2005

Welcome to the world


Hello to the world of insomniacs, bored people and friends. This page is dedicated to the following: the music I've/you've heard; the films and tv I've/you've watched; the football news I've/you've been interested in; the food I've/you've been eating; the drink I've/you've been enjoying; the holidays I've/you've had; anything else good or cool or interesting, apart from golf. No golf. Let's begin, and let's not allow it to drift and become a witness to my/your lethargy or apathy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brian - welcome to the world of web design. The site looks good and I appreciate the link to mccorkindale.net oh yes, and I promise no golf.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the Web. Blogs are cool but have a google at Podcasting.

A fresh manifestation of an old phenomenon?