Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Linger at the Twinkle Lights

Celtic Park looking all cold, v Copenhagan 26/9/06.

Celtic Park looking lovely and warm (and some Rangers players looking slightly scared), three days earlier.

Anyway- this new camera- Sony Ericsson k800i. Cool piece of kit. Here's Casiotone at King Tut's on 27/9/06, setting up his big keyboard:


And here's him playing his lovely music:


And here's the lad walking off stage, job done, audience floored by full-band show, comparisons to Dylan at Royal Albert Hall ringing round the venue, smiles and tears, and gratitude lying in his wake:


When I get round to it, there will be world exclusive video clips here of Casiotone's moment of greatness...

3 comments:

tj said...

Very nice indeed.
I just purchased a new digi camara, a Sony one in fact. Lovely looking piece of kit. I've messed about with it for a day now and the pictures are fine.

Is the shutter speed on all digi cameras shit or do I not know how to work it yet? It takes a picture at least a second after I hit the fire button.

tj said...

After further practice and some instruction reading, I think I've sorted the problem. So you can all relax!

BJD said...

I know what you mean though- it sort of focuses and then hesitates for a second- is there a shutter speed setting? Must check that out...