Wednesday, January 04, 2006

The Pursuit of Happiness

Celtic v Hearts- enjoy extended highlights of the happy madness here. *

The good news is- the new Belle and Sebastian LP is their best yet- storming from more or less first till last- the single is a good example of what to expect, the shockingly titled, but actually bright and beautiful Funny Little Frog. Hear the equally shiny Another Sunny Day by clicking here...

PS:
See other 'Best Albums of 2005' from people we respect here.

*Note- I'm assuming everyone is a member of Celtic Minded (which is the new, independent version of Come on the Hoops)?

3 comments:

tj said...

What a welcome to 2006! The 1st of january hangover disappeared in injury time.

Good news about the Belle and Sebastian album. I'll buy that tomorrow. Heard the frog song on my way up to Banff and enjoyed it. It beats Macca's song about frogs. Looking forward to the january gig.

Glad that that the WOS winter shutdown is over. Any transfer window rumours of note?

I hope everyone had an enjoyable festive period.

tj said...

Sutton's gone to Birmingham! Just heard on the news. I had no idea. I'm not happy about that at all.

Also, Beuzelin's out for the rest of the season with cruciate ligament damage. I'm off to change my fantasy football team.

BJD said...

Yeah, sad. It works out that Celtic will save about 600k in wages over the next six months, on a player who hasn't even been playing. Robbie Keane as replacement, anyone?

Check out the video on the new post...